Note: This is sort of a guy type post. I seriously hope none of you gals who read my blog are offended. If talking about men’s underwear offends you, close out now! Beneath all that we men wear, unless you are a guy who favors going “commando” (no underwear), there is the ongoing dilemma of “briefs or boxers.” Shopping for said undergarments are an ordeal. When I was growing up, there were only two choices. Either we wore “tightie whities” from J. C. Penney’s; you know the ones that had blue and gold dashes around the waistband. Or you could choose to wear broadcloth boxers. These were brightly colored plaids, solids, or the ever popular paisley prints. They had an extra panel sewn into the seat to accommodate those whose butts were larger. Mine wasn’t! So, those panels just got wadded up, and you can just guess where that wad of fabric ended up! I would always opt for the “tightie whities.” As an adult, I a...
Comments
Post a Comment